Tent and Tipi Camping near the Airport, B.C. Ferries and Downtown Sidney
Opening for the season July 2019
My campground has 6 tenting spots. A 10×10 foot space has been allocated per spot.
The most unique thing about Snowdon House Farm Camping is all the spots are nestled in the Douglas Fir Plantation that is in the back of the farm. You can listen to the birds, sheep and chickens. You may also have the odd deer stroll by.
All camping equipment needs to go into the campsites by hand. I have a trailer to help you get your tenting equipment to the back of the farm. Note; No electricity to campsites, bring your own flashlights.
- Drinking and potable water available
- Morning Tea and Coffee carafes available $5.00 allows enough coffee for 4 cups
The farm is situated 10 minutes by car from Victoria airport, 15 minutes from B.C. Ferries and a short half hour walk to Sidney. There are beaches a half hour away within walking distance. Canoeing, whale watching, kayaking are all accessible in Sidney.
On the farm we have a shop that sells a variety of unique food products that are made on the farm. Fresh eggs are available from our hens.
- There is a 10 km bike trail around Victoria airport.
- We are minutes away from the biking trails (Lochside Trail) that lead to downtown Victoria.
- There are lots of hiking trails nearby and we are 30 minutes by car to world famous Butchart Gardens.
- We are an hour away from Downtown Victoria by car.
- Buses to downtown can be caught from Sidney.
- One tent per site
- Maximum 4 people per site
- Check in between 3 and 8 pm only
- Check out 11 am
- Quiet after 10 pm
- No smoking or campfires on property (municipal bylaw)
- Excessive alcohol will not be tolerated this is a family farm
- No dogs allowed
- Please ensure your food is stored away due to roaming wildlife
- There are designated recycle, compost and garbage containers
- Unable to accommodate RVs or tent trailers
- I ask that you are courteous to your neighbours and respect the farm property
$41.00 Based on 2 people
$11.00 per night per extra person