- 1/2 package rice vermicelli noodles (100 grams)
- 15 brussel spouts sliced very thinly
- 1 can whole water chestnuts drained and rinsed and cut into slices
- 4 oz package of bean sprouts
- 6 green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed chillis
- 1 bottle Snowdon House Cherry Blossom Vinegar reduced
- 2 small bunches of bok choy sliced
- Handful of salad sensations or sliced almonds
Cook rice vermicelli noodles according to the directions and let cool.
Place a bottle of cherry blossom infused vinegar in a pot and reduce to half the amount. Let cool.
Once cherry blossom vinegar is cooled, toss over all salad ingredients and serve. You could also wrap this mixture in a rice wrapper and serve as an appetizer.