- 1 Bottle Snowdon House Infused Plum and Basil Vinegar
- 4 cups Nappa Cabbages finely chopped
- 1 cup Stemmed Mushrooms a blend of regular or shittake works
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup Beansprouts
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Starch mixed with 2 tablespoons water (you may need to add a little water if it gets to thick to fast)
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Sesame Seeds
- 20 Dumpling Wrappers
Prepare dumpling wrappers with a light dressing of peanut butter add filling.
Fold dumplings in half with a fingertip of water to seal them.
Place rolls side by side in pan top with melted butter and sesame seeds.
Make score marks in the top of the rolls
Cook for for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Reduce 1 bottle of Snowdon House Plum and Basil vinegar to a thick dipping sauce. Stir continuously.
Products in this recipe