Looking for a fresh and summery salad with something a bit different? Try this tomato and pomegranate salad! Healthy and sweet, it’s sure to become a family favourite.
- 1 large pomegranate
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plum coloured tomatoes
- 1 cup slicing tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp Snowdon House Plum & Basil Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
Mix together tomatoes, peppers and onion in a bowl.
In another small bowl whisk together the garlic, allspice, Plum & Basil Vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Pour over tomato mixture and gently mix.
Place the tomato mixture and its juices on a large flat plate. Sprinkle with the pomegranates and basil on top.