Snowdon House Tasting Bubble update:
The enthusiastic reaction to our Tasting Bubble Experience has been so extraordinary! However, in response to the Province’s latest guidelines, we have made the decision to
Hit the “pause button” for the remainder of the 2020 calendar. We thank everyone who has participated in the inaugural Tasting Bubble events.
Your glowing testimonials have been so encouraging. And to all those who were booked for the remainder of the year, we so appreciate your support! We will be returning in 2021!
Some Tasting Bubbles Testimonials…
I loved the décor.
Safety was never a concern.
All the dishes were fabulous.
I would definitely recommend.
We are so glad we came.
I enjoyed all the dishes.
Worth every penny!
Inaugural Tasting Journey – MENU
- Sparkling Douglas Fir Essence
- Salmon Lox- Woodland Kaviar and Douglas Fir Chevre https://snowdonhouse.ca/salmon-lox-woodland-kaviar-and-douglas-fir-chevre/
- Hot Brie with Fir & Fire https://snowdonhouse.ca/hot-brie-with-fir-fire/
- A flight of our Fruit Infused Vinegar
- Paired with our Jellies
- Nasturtium Pulled Pork https://snowdonhouse.ca/pulled-pork/
- Twice-baked Sweet Potato with Yam and Curry https://snowdonhouse.ca/twice-baked-sweet-potatoes-with-yam-curry-dip/
- Profiteroles with Strawberry Fir Reduction https://snowdonhouse.ca/profiteroles-with-strawberry-fir-reduction/
Reservations and payment must be made in advance*.
Please call 250-658-3419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$35 + GST per person; payment via e-transfer or credit card.
Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 4 p.m.
(see below for list of all Tasting Bubbles and availability)
There must be 6 people in your bubble.
Fixed Menu; no substitutions.
Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Hosted in an outdoor, heated tent.
* Sorry, no refunds
Upcoming Events › Tasting Bubbles
- No matching events listed under Tasting Bubbles. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.