- 1 kg Pork Tenderloin (trim fat off first) diced in 1 inch cubes
- 6-7 mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 large red onion chopped
- 1 can (338 mL) coconut milk
- 1 package Snowdon House Curried Yam Dip Mix
- 2 tbsp Snowdon House Exotic Mushroom Rub
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
The night before or several hours before preparing, mix the can of coconut milk and the package of the curried yam dip together. Cover and let rehydrate. The longer this sits the better. Do not refrigerate.
When ready to prepare sautee the mushrooms and onions in the butter on medium heat until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add the pork and sautee until it starts to turn brown. Add the coconut milk and the mushroom rub to the pan and simmer for about a 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Add sour cream and serv salt and pepper to taste and serve over quinoa, pasta or rice.