Stuffed Eggplant with Shrimp Filling
Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants cut in half lengthwise and hollowed out to 1/4 inch of flesh
- 2 tbsp Snowdon House Onion & Garlic Dip Mix
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese and parmesan petals
- 1/2 cup flavoured beer bread crumbs
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp meat
- 2 tsp Snowdon House Cherry Blossom Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325F
Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Roughly chop eggplant and add to pan with onion and garlic dip, oregano, pepper, and Cherry Blossom Vinegar. Cook and stir until lightly browned, add uncooked shrimp meat and cook until pink.
Add bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture back into eggplant, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until eggplant is fork-tender and the cheese is bubbly.
Products in this recipe
Onion & Garlic DipDips & Mixes $6.50 Add to cart