- 1 pound butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4.5 cups flour
- ½ cup ground almonds
- Snowdon House Lemon Verbena Brie Topper
- Preheat oven 300°F
- With the mixer on medium speed, cream butter until fluffy. Add sugar and almonds. Gradually add the flour until combined. Do not mix too much
- Form the dough into 2 logs. Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge. Slice into ½ inch pieces. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with Snowdon House Lemon Verbena Brie Topper and serve.
Products used in this recipe: