Snowdon House BBQ Chicken
Pieces of Bone-In Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Bottle of Snowdon House Blueberry & Cinnamon Brie Topper
4 Bay Leaves…
1/2 Tsp. Curry Powder
1/2 Tsp. Crushed Chillis
- heat barbeque to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients (aside from chicken) to form a sauce.
- Baste chicken with sauce and barbeque for 25-35 minutes
Blueberry Brie Topper
Snowdon House Blueberry Brie Topper
1 Wheel brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Score (slit) the top of the brie cheese and pour brie topper over top of it.
- Bake without lid for 10-15 minutes or just until cheese is melting.
- Serve on baguettes or crackers.
Spiced Apple Cider
For a warm delight on a cold winter’s day, treat yourself to a steaming mug of our Spiced Apple Cider Mix.
Snowdon House Spiced Apple Cider Mix.
Juice (optional) or Water
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mix in 8 oz of hot (not boiling) water, stir and enjoy.
- You may also combine the mix with hot cranberry and/or apple juice and serve with sliced oranges and a cinnamon stick.
Our Mulling Spices are a blend of spices and orange peel that combine to make a lovely hot beverage for this festive season.
- Heat 6 cups of cranberry juice and one cup of water over medium-high heat.
- Tie the spices in a cloth, add to the pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for one hour. HINT: Works well in a crock pot.
Brie Toppers: How To
Fir & Fire: An exotic blend of red chillies, green chillies, and Douglas Fir tips!
Snowdon House Brie Topper (Many flavours to choose from)
Sliced Almonds (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slit the top of the Brie cheese and pour the Snowdon House Brie Topper on top of it.
- Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake without lid for 10 – 15 minutes just until cheese is melting. Serve on Baguette or crackers.