- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 bunches chopped kale
- 4-5 thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 chopped granny smith apple
- 2 ounces chopped goat cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Snowdon House Fruit Infused Vinegar of your choice
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss kale, radishes, cranberries, pecans, and apple in large bowl. Crumble goat cheese over the top.
In a small bowl, whisk Snowdon House Fruit Infused Vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle over kale mixture.