This smooth and creamy squash hummus recipe is a delicious and healthy way to celebrate the season. It pairs perfectly with pita chips, crackers, toast, veggies and even works great as a spread. You’re going to want to serve this tasty, full flavoured dip on repeat all season long.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa/millet blend (See below for uncooked amounts.)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided (Reserve 1 tbsp for serving)
- 2 tbsp Snowdon House Basil Cilantro Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (Plus more to taste, as desired.)
- 1 pkg Snowdon House Yam and Curry Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- smoked paprika
Roast spaghetti squash in 300F oven for about 1 hour.
Cook 1/2 cup quinoa and 1/2 cup millet.
Scoop out spaghetti squash and mix with the cooked millet and quinoa.
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Scoop mixture into a serving bowl and drizzle with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Serve with raw veggies, chips or crackers. It's also wonderful as a topping for salads and wraps.
Products used in this recipe: