Enjoy a delicious, fruit-filled dessert with very little mess. The fresh fruit can be changed as plants ripen and are harvested, making this a fabulous dessert that changes with the seasons!
Cranberry & Ginger Dessert Pizza with Lemon Verbena Infused Vinegar and Fresh Fruit
- 1 Package Snowdon House Cranberry & Ginger Cider Bread Mix
- 1/2 Bottle Snowdon House Lemon Verbena Infused Vinegar
- 1 Can Your Favourite Cider or Ginger Ale
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Fruit (I would suggest a mango, raspberries, blueberries or strawberries.)
- Mix the Cranberry & Ginger Cider Bread mix with a can of cider in a bowl. Make sure it is well mixed.
- Prepare your cookie sheet for baking by placing a piece of parchment paper on it, draw a 10 inch circle on the paper as a guide (I use a dinner plate as a guide). Place the mixed dough on the parchment paper and pull to the edges of the circle, level the dough as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes 350 degree oven check with knife to ensure it is done. Let cool on the counter.
- While your pizza is cooking place your lemon Verbena Vinegar on the stove in a small pot and reduce until about half the vinegar is left let it cool.
- Once the dessert pizza is cool mix your icing sugar with your vanilla and icing sugar, creaming well and spread on the top of the pizza . Slice the fresh fruit for the topping place fruit on top of pizza and drizzle with the lemon verbena infused vinegar reduction. I find it easiest to cut this dessert with a pizza cutter.
Products in this recipe