- 1 One baguette cut into 16 slices 1/4- 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic cut in half
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 bottle Snowdon House Apricot & Bay Infused Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Snowdon House Apricot and Mango Brie Topper
- 16 pieces curly endive Frisee washed and dried
Position a rack 6 inches from the broiler and turn the broiler to high. Rub one side of each bread slice with the garlic and set on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Brush the garlic side with oil and season with salt. Broil until the bread is browned one to 2 minutes. Flip and broil on other side.
Marinate your chicken in the Apricot and Bay infused Vinegar overnight.
Place your chicken in a fry pan with all the liquid from marinating. Cook chicken gently until it is no longer pink, remove from fry pan and place on plate.
Continue to reduce the vinegar till it is quite thick it may take an additional 10 minutes after the chicken is cooked.
Place chicken on top of baguette. Once the vinegar is thick add the brie topper to it and place on top of Chicken and serve.
Products in this recipe