- 1 pkg Snowdon House Mild Curry Soup Mix
- 5 cups water
- 3-4 chicken thighs all fat removed and cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus 2 tablespoons separated
- 3 pieces celery chopped very small for crunch
- 1/2 cup frozen or freeze dried peas
- 2 eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Place Snowdon House Mild Curry soup Mix in a pot and add 5 cups water. Cook on medium heat till most of the water has been cooked off, about 35 minutes.
Place 2 tablespoons olive oil, cooked rice mix, celery, chicken in a fry pan on medium heat and start to fry. As rice starts to brown and steam add 2 eggs. Whisk them very quickly in the rice so you have ribbons of egg running through the rice.
Cook until the egg is done (about a minute). Place on a platter and garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Products used in this recipe: